Inventory Management & Logistics
Multimessage inventory management solutions enable channel partners to expand their portfolio of products and extend the life of support for legacy equipment to meet customers’ business requirements.
Our consultant led approach and working closely with partners enables us to create bespoke solutions, utilising our expertise to enable quick and efficient adoption of new equipment.
Solutions vary from managing customer owned stock or alternatively partners can access Multimessage inventory; supplying the hardware, logistics of product to site, and the ongoing repair and management of returns through the product lifecycle.
Through the use of our centralised warehouse and strategically placed forward stock locations (FSL’s), our solutions ensure the right equipment is deployed to the right FSL’s to make sure customer SLA’s are achieved.
- Channel partners that need a strategic service partner to manage inventory to support maintenance contracts
- Reduce CAPEX on stock and move to an OPEX model of hardware support
- Concentrate on new projects
- No need to hold your own maintenance stock or have labour intensive jobs, reduce admin and courier fees
- Reduce the volume of lost or not returned equipment
- Improve sustainability and environmental performance
Creating operational efficiencies for our customers is the driving factor behind the business. We encourage our customers to utilise our inventory management alongside repairs as this is the greatest commercial and operational solution that our customers can reap the rewards from and to create the most efficient business model.