Multimessage provides a 3rd party repair service on end of life Cisco equipment, Switches, Servers, routers, firewalls, access devices and many other Cisco products in house by our trained engineers.
Multimessage engineers diagnose faults down to component level and have invested in test equipment to support most of the major Cisco systems from Catalyst to Nexus and the Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP) range of equipment.
The investment is ongoing to support our customers requirements and help reduce cost and maintain Cisco equipment not covered by direct Cisco support.
Common Cisco items we receive in for repair:
- Cisco Catalyst Switches 2960,3560,3750,3850 and all the different variants of these.
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 & 6500 series switches and associated cards (Supervisor engines, Gigabit Ethernet, Switch modules etc all repaired)
- Cisco Small business Switches, 100 up to 500 series.
- Cisco Routers - 800 series, 1800, 1900, 2900, 3700, 3800, ISR4000 & ASR1000 series.
- Wireless access points and Controllers -
- Cisco MGX 8800 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus, N5K, N7K, N7700 Series, Supervisor Cards (SUP2E)
- All the modules and cards associated with the above are also repaired.